What is the latest technology in freeze drying? KEMOLO freeze-drying technology.
KEMOLO Freeze Dryer company has repeatedly researched and tested the following technology to freeze-dry.
1. Microwave heating technology is combined with freeze-drying technology to improve heat transfer efficiency.
2. The far infrared heating technology is combined with the freeze-drying technology. Far-infrared heating, from the inside to the outside, allows the inner molecules of the product to move, and is first heated.
3. Liquid nitrogen refrigeration technology is combined with freeze-drying technology. Liquid nitrogen is an inert gas used in refrigeration products. In this regard, KEMOLO has conducted experiments with well-known American liquid nitrogen companies.
4. The radiant heat transfer technology is combined with the freeze-drying technology. In this regard, this is considered KEMOLO's traditional technology and superior technology. The application of radiant heat transfer in high-vacuum, high-humidity freeze-drying warehouses has mature and reliable technology and high heat transfer efficiency.
5. Combination of conductive heat transfer technology and freeze-drying technology. This is a relatively traditional technology, which is backward but still widely used.
You will get reply within 24 hours, except weekend and holiday