The freeze dryer originated from vacuum freeze drying technology in the 1820s. In the 21st century, Argentina vacuum freeze drying technology has been widely used in fields other than medicine, biological products, induatrial food, etc.
There are several methods of drying the Argentina freeze dryer
Such as sun drying, boil drying, spray drying and vacuum drying, freeze drying, etc. But common drying methods are generally carried out at temperatures above 0°C or higher. Products obtained by drying generally have problems of reduced volume and hard texture, most of the volatile components will be lost, some heat-sensitive substances will be denatured and inactivated, and some substances may even be oxidized. Therefore, the dried product has a large difference in properties compared to that before drying. The lyophilization method is basically carried out below 0 °C, that is, in the frozen state of the product, and generally does not exceed 60 °C during analytical drying.
The advantages of the Argentina freeze dryer
* Many heat-sensitive substances are not denatured or inactivated.
* When freeze-drying at low temperature, some volatile components of the material are lost very little.
* During the lyophilization process, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes cannot proceed, so the original properties can be maintained.
* Since it lyophilizes in the frozen state, the volume is almost unchanged, the original structure is maintained, and no concentration phenomenon occurs.
* After freeze-drying, the material is loose and porous, and it is like a sponge. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, restoring its original shape almost immediately.
* Since the Argentina lyophilizer is made under vacuum with very little oxygen, some oxidizable substances are protected.
* The Argentina freeze dryer can remove more than 95% to 99% of moisture, so the dry product can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
*The advantage of Argentina freeze dryer is also because the material is frozen and the temperature is very low, the temperature of the heat source for heating is not high, and a heater with normal or low temperature can meet the requirements. If the freezing chamber and the drying chamber are separated, the drying chamber does not need to be insulated and there will be little heat loss, so the utilization of thermal energy is very economical.
The Argentina freeze dryer with many advantages, welcome to consult the prices.
You will get a quick reply, except weekend and holiday